+ Running gear
+ Regular servicing
+ System of an exhaust
+ Cooling system
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and channels of absorption
+ System of injection
+ Transmission and main transfer
+ Suspension bracket of wheels and steering
+ Wheels and tires
+ Electrotechnical equipment
+ System of ignition
+ Alarm equipment
+ Tools and devices
+ Heating and ventilation
- Body details
Damages to result of accidents
Frontal part of the car
Dismantling of doors
Mirror of the external review
Check of a corrosion-resistant coating of the bottom
Clearing of openings for a water drain
Search of malfunctions
Arrangement of fasteners of a forward wing (6)
In drawing two fixing bolts of a wing (1 and 2) which are available at an open forward door are shown.
Forward wings unscrew. On the contrary, back lateral details are strongly welded – there is no field for activity of the fan.
Dismantle of flaps of a wheel niche
- Remove the corresponding forward wheel.
- Hang out lateral face of a bumper from an arm on a wing. For this purpose wring out a bumper below on height of an arm and at the same time pull from a body.
- Weaken all fixing screws of the flap of a wheel niche.
- Turn on 90 ° a high-speed lock of connection with the lower facing of the engine to the left.
- Remove the flap of a wheel niche from rasporny fingers and wring out inside from cut for a wheel.
- At installation softly tighten screws, differently in plastic a thread will be stripped!
Dismantle of a wing
- Dismantle the flap of a wheel niche.
- Dismantle a bumper.
- Dismantle the index of turn.
- On bottom edge of a wing unscrew ahead one and behind two screws with crosswise heads or TORX bolts.
- Under cut for the index of turn unscrew a bolt, the second – ahead in cut for a wheel.
- Unscrew behind in a wheel niche the facing (closing a detail). For this purpose weaken two bolts.
- Now both bolts on a fixing crossing point of metal behind on a wing are available – unscrew.
- Open a forward door – unscrew a bolt over hinges.
- Unscrew bolts with six-sided heads on the upper edge of a wing.
- Remove a wing.
- At installation adjust a crack in relation to a cowl at even the weakened top fixing bolts of a wing. It has to be about 3,0 mm.