+ Running gear
+ Regular servicing
+ System of an exhaust
+ Cooling system
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and channels of absorption
+ System of injection
+ Transmission and main transfer
+ Suspension bracket of wheels and steering
- Wheels and tires
Designations of tires
Wide-profile tires and rims
Check of pressure in tires
Check of a condition of tires
Replacement of wheels
Check of durability of fastening of wheel bolts
Purchase of new tires
+ Electrotechnical equipment
+ System of ignition
+ Alarm equipment
+ Tools and devices
+ Heating and ventilation
+ body Details
Search of malfunctions
Replacement of wheels
It is not so simple to replace a wheel in way. Bolts on a wheel can be rusted, or in a workshop them "hammered" with a pulse vintovert instead of screwing up with the set inhaling on 110 nanometers. In this case the tools which are available in the car will not help, the powerful wrench or a wheel key with the pipe piece which is put on it for strengthening of the lever will help.
- Turn on the emergency brake, the 1st transfer or a backing.
- If you on the way, turn on the alarm system and expose the warning triangle.
- Secure wheels on the other side of the car against swing, for example, prop up stones or wooden whetstones.
- Insert a wire hook from a set of onboard tools into one of openings of a decorative cap and remove it.
- In rims from light metal with the closed fastening insert a screw-driver into dredging from a cap and wring out a cap.
- In rims from light metals with visible bolts remove caps of bolts. The synthetic clip from a set of onboard tools will help with it.
- If is, that, having put on the adapter (from a set of onboard tools), open a fixing bolt.
- Weaken bolts only on one turn.
- Establish a jack obliquely, having turned outside, on the place intended for it at bottom edge of a body. The jack has to grasp a vertical crossing point of a body.
- If soil soft, enclose a plate under a jack.
- Lift the car.
- Completely unscrew bolts.
- Designate the provision of a wheel concerning a nave.
- Remove a wheel, put the spare. Thus the centering pin from a set of onboard tools if you screw up it previously in an opening of a wheel bolt can help.
- Grease with the thinnest layer a cone and a carving of wheel bolts.
- Evenly, cross-wise wrap bolts. Thus rotate a wheel forward and back in order that it was faultlessly aligned on a nave.
- Lower the car, tighten bolts (110 Nanometers).
- Install gates or a decorative cap. In the presence of the gate pay attention to cut for the tire valve.
- Having passed small distance, check fastening of bolts for durability.
Council: If wheel bolts are not screwed up in a wheel nave, maybe, on a nave the brake disk rotated. (In addition, the centering pin should not allow it.) Turn a disk a little so that openings coincided.