+ Running gear
+ Regular servicing
+ System of an exhaust
+ Cooling system
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and channels of absorption
+ System of injection
+ Transmission and main transfer
+ Suspension bracket of wheels and steering
+ Wheels and tires
+ Electrotechnical equipment
+ System of ignition
+ Alarm equipment
- Tools and devices
Check of control tools and bulbs
The combined device
Indicator of amount of fuel
Indicator of temperature of cooling liquid
Control bulbs above in the combined device
Control bulb of cooling liquid
Control bulb of level of brake fluid
Control bulb of pressure of oil
Control bulb of indexes of turns
Control bulbs in devices of a round form (and nearby)
Control bulb of indexes of turn on the trailer
Control bulb of ASR
Control bulb of the lock of ignition
Control bulb of headlights of a driving beam
Control bulb of a safety cushion
Control bulb of ABS
Control bulb of the parking brake
Control bulb of a battery charging
System of autocontrol of the car
Check of switches
Alarm buzzer of lighting
The warmed back glass
Check of screen wipers and windscreen washers
Engine of screen wipers
The help at malfunctions
The gulf of liquid for washing of glasses
System of washing of headlights
Adjustment of a mirror with the electric drive
Window regulators with the electric drive
Sliding/removable roof with the electric drive
The antenna on back glass
+ Heating and ventilation
+ body Details
Search of malfunctions
The antenna on back glass
As the antenna for reception of average waves in this type of antennas three metal conducting paths in the top of glass are used.
For reception of VHF other conducting paths which at the same time serve as heating elements serve. Insufficient height of this system of antennas is compensated by the amplifier under the left back facing of a rack of a roof.
Search of malfunctions in the antenna of back glass
Back facing of a rack of a roof can be removed, having shown a great patience and dexterity, in cars with the leaning-back back of a back seat without other dismantling works. But in cars with a rigid back not to do without its dismantle. In general work is facilitated after dismantle of a back reception pocket and lateral facing of the leaning-back seat (the head Salon).
- Remove both facings of racks of a roof behind.
- Check connection with the mass of heating of back glass on the right rack of a roof, and also, whether the amplifier of the antenna fixing screws is reliably connected to weight.
- Attentively check the top three conducting paths on back glass: whether there is a visible gap? If yes, carry out repair by a conducting silver varnish or put new back glass.
- Now electric check follows: Disconnect the socket of a thin white tokopodvodyashchy wire above on the amplifier, measure tension concerning weight. For this purpose turn on the radio receiver.
- Existence tension from the accumulator: giving of current on the amplifier as it should be. There is no tension: eliminate a gap in a wire.
- On the same wire measure current between the socket of the amplifier and the removed wire.
- The ampermeter has to show 30–50 ma, otherwise the amplifier of the antenna does not consume current and, therefore, it is faulty – replace.
- Following check: disconnect the lower wire on the warmed back glass, include ignition and heating of back glass, measure tension in a wire.
- In it there has to be accumulator tension, otherwise malfunction in a tokopodvodyashchy wire or in the amplifier, outline damage.
- Disconnect lower (thick white) a wire on the amplifier, measure tension at the included ignition and heating of back glass:
- If there is accumulator tension, a tokopodvodyashchy wire as it should be, possibly, the amplifier is faulty. If is not present, then on the contrary.
Loudspeakers in facing of a forward door
The loudspeaker of average frequencies located below is also screwed behind on facing of a door. Figures from "1" to "3" designated fixing screws.
- Dismantle facing of a forward door.
- Carefully remove the damping film which is behind facing of a door from polyfoam.
- Disconnect the wire socket in a connecting wire from lower to the top loudspeaker.
- Loudspeaker of average frequencies: weaken three fixing screws of the loudspeaker and take out directing wires.
- Loudspeaker of high frequencies: weaken the screw with a crosswise head behind on dynamics, remove the loudspeaker.
The back loudspeaker is screwed from above on body metal under a reception pocket (arrow). That to dismantle it, it is necessary to remove a back reception pocket in the beginning.
- Dismantle a back reception pocket (the head Salon).
- Weaken screws with crosswise heads, remove the loudspeaker.